Different Mines For VIP , VIP+, MVP and MVP+

Ratings
I know this has been brought up before by Wincho but it has been lost in a sea of other posts. Other players have said this when joining Olympus they want different mines for the different ranks. I for one think this is a good idea for the amount of MVP+ members that are on the server when comparing it to your VIP rank players. When having so many people with ranks going into the same mine it obviously gets crazy and it gets mined within a minute. I know having more mines will not solve the problem of it being mined within a minute but at least everyone can get a fair chance in there respected mines. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys. <3

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
I know this has been brought up before by Wincho but it has been lost in a sea of other posts. Other players have said this when joining Olympus they want different mines for the different ranks. I for one think this is a good idea for the amount of MVP+ members that are on the server when comparing it to your VIP rank players. When having so many people with ranks going into the same mine it obviously gets crazy and it gets mined within a minute. I know having more mines will not solve the problem of it being mined within a minute but at least everyone can get a fair chance in there respected mines. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys. <3
Also the different things you get in olympus for having a higher rank are not that good. MVP+ would get fly but that's about that.
Adding mines for each rank would add a little more to having a higher rank.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I disagree with both of you. The VIP mine already gets me about 5 million every 45 minutes. If mines were also added for the VIP+, MVP, and MVP+ the MVP+ mine would be so overpowered. Less people and probably better minerals. I am a free to play player and think that if this was implemented it would destroy the already small community of decently strong no-ranks. And the no-ranks are the base of the community, we don’t want to hurt it.

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
I disagree with both of you. The VIP mine already gets me about 5 million every 45 minutes. If mines were also added for the VIP+, MVP, and MVP+ the MVP+ mine would be so overpowered. Less people and probably better minerals. I am a free to play player and think that if this was implemented it would destroy the already small community of decently strong no-ranks. And the no-ranks are the base of the community, we don’t want to hurt it.
Then make it so you are only allowed to go to the exclusive mine of your rank. MVP+ still would be the best mine but at least it's not as overpowered as you're implying.
Also as a MVP+ myself I wouldnt even go to mine there in the first place, there's better ways of making money than paying attention to that resetmessage

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! thank you so much for your suggestion. I see that players here and in game also have thoughts on this subject. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to add that suggestion here ( https://suggestions.manacube.com/ ) by uploading it here staff can put progress tags on it to keep people updated. It also allows players to comment and upvote in a much more organized way. Thank you!! <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
While I understand what you’re coming from, I think it may be a little too ‘overpowered’ and make the server more ‘P2W’ which the whole point of the new season is to prevent that.

A possible edit I’d make is change the name of the “VIP mine” to “Donator Mine” and with Slave and Titan mine, add 3 separate mines that have the same timer. To add onto this, I’d also say increase the mine by 1-2 blocks on each side. While I somewhat agree for Olympus MVP+ doesn’t have a lot of perks that make it ‘worth it’ besides permanent access to /fly and 6x plots, I think adding in mines with better ores/blocks for higher donator ranks would make the server seem P2W, which we want to avoid.