Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I'll be giving this map a +1! the theme is original and the build is well done. The jumps could be a bit more varied but other than that the map is really good!
Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ChrisATX,

I like this map, my biggest concern would be the theme, there aren't any maps that are the exact same theme, but the build looks like it's biome themed, which there are already many maps in that category (Biomes - medium, BiomesPK - insane, and some others)
The parkour is good, I would suggest using more variety in the style of jump you use, rather than making a majority single block jumps, even though I know it would be difficult since you had limited space with the build. I do like the way you put the parkour into the build rather than having floating jumps, but as I previously mentioned this gives you limited variety in the parkour itself considering the build isn't very big, and the different levels in the map are tight spaces so not much room to do many unique jumps.

Good luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0, mostly due to the fact that the theme is unoriginal, as Madi said. However, the build is very well-done and it's clear that a lot of effort was put into it. The parkour could use more variation, but I believe it fits the medium difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks for the feedback so far. One thing I forgot to mention is that each level has jumps centered around how each biome makes you feel. The Overworld has new fun jumps because of how inviting and happy the overworld is. The Nether has a little more difficult and confusing jumps because of how the dark and scary the nether is. The End is repetitive and spaced out because of how lonely and simple the end actually is. Thanks again for the feedback!

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
I will be giving this map a +1 rating

The design looks very nice and well thought out though the jumps do look a little bit the same I would greatly suggest to change the jumps up a bit though I realise there is not alot of space with the build you have made, I also enjoy how you have made it look like a minecraft world which is very nice.

I wish you the best of luck with getting the map accepted.

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
Update: I have done some MAJOR rebuilding to The End. I added ladder pk and overall a bit more of a challenge

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
LAST UPDATE: I moved a few more things around and added a proper end to the parkour where you land in your house. Tell me if this is too much because I can easily remove or change anything!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
This submission is REJECTED. The theme is unoriginal as mentioned above and it's really unclear where you have to go throughout the whole map. Also basically all the jumps past the 1st layer are head hitters which is super repetitive and makes the build seem messy. Thanks for submitting your map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.