Dis allow mining of spawners

Zenal

Ratings
8 1
What's the point of raiding someone when you cant even get they're value. This would keep everyone on they're heels and checking those walls 12/7. due to shield.

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
factions can have spawners in /f vault, that's allowed and unless its placed 24hours before payout its legal. If its NOT in /f vault that counts as hiding value, such as unclaimed land with a chest, that counts as hiding value and if caught can be punished with a week ban to the people involved.

Zenal

Ratings
8 1
factions can have spawners in /f vault, that's allowed and unless its placed 24hours before payout its legal. If its NOT in /f vault that counts as hiding value, such as unclaimed land with a chest, that counts as hiding value and if caught can be punished with a week ban to the people involved.
Ik that but being forced to have ur spawners up all map gives other facs a chance to breach throughout all 2 weeks of tnt not just the 2 days before the payouts

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
Ik that but being forced to have ur spawners up all map gives other facs a chance to breach throughout all 2 weeks of tnt not just the 2 days before the payouts
your allowed to mine them down, what some factions do is have them up throughout grace then mine them down without cost, then a couple days before payout they put it back up, its allowed and it saves value for them so if they do get breached they can still have some spawners .

Zenal

Ratings
8 1
your allowed to mine them down, what some factions do is have them up throughout grace then mine them down without cost, then a couple days before payout they put it back up, its allowed and it saves value for them so if they do get breached they can still have some spawners .
That’s what I exactly don’t want. I wanna raid someone and leave them broke.