Disabling /Break in Combat

Aidan3521

ELITE
Aidan3521
Aidan3521
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, ive suggested to staff friends a few times on how /break should be disabled in combat but I thought I might as well make a post, anyways /break is broken in the sense that it is very op. Examples of how it is, is that in raids if you find unclaimed land and your on the verge of death and need to quickly get away or put distance between you and someone is you can just simply and instantly break the ground beneath you and instantly block urself up. You could dig like 20 blocks down and block it all up in 5 seconds or more. Its even worse when you cant cegg your way through to actually try and pvp the person because they could easily block themselves up or create a hole and cover it in obsidian to protect themselves. Thanks for your time reading this. <3

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
It is really strong but yes i feel like i paid for this as well. I wouldn't like this to be removed.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
well this is quite an old thread, but i figured i’d just put a little note.

we actually did decide to disable /break in combat because of multiple player reports of them accidentally breaking their cannon boxes / base walls while pvping during raids. the command is still fully functional whenever you are not in pvp, but we decided it would solve a few issues if we disabled it.

hope that cleared up the decision making behind it.

(just a side note, everybody’s opinion is important and considered <3)

thank you,
abbie