Disabling Unarmed Mcmmo Skill

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I was recently pvp'ing with three of my friends and we all had Vast armour and swords and also gapples. Despite all of this a person with high unarmed skill managed to kill us all in roughly three hits. This is way too OP and needs to be removed before people start abusing it.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
There's MCMMO on Kitpvp?
Unarmed is supposed to help you if you have nothing in your hand right?

Ratings
4 1
I don't play much factions myself however i do know how good unarmed skill can be especially whenever they disarm you then your pretty much out of the fight if you don't pick up your wep.

Ratings
I was recently pvp'ing with three of my friends and we all had Vast armour and swords and also gapples. Despite all of this a person with high unarmed skill managed to kill us all in roughly three hits. This is way too OP and needs to be removed before people start abusing it.
If there is MCMMO on factions. Its best to use it against your advantage to get those easy kills and lvl up your skill to get more powerful. It may not make sense to you, but you'll understand it once you start killing.

Some48

Donator
Ratings
I think if they spent the time to get the skill up they earned it thats like saying i have a million dollars working for 10 years and you not even working for 1 year and saying i should'nt have the million dollars. BTW this is a old post but I decided to post anyway.