Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
hi i have a suggestion.

Yall should disable mee6 commands in #general because people get warns/mutes for it when we can avoid the whole thing entirely and we wont have to worry about it anymore.

as a person who has been warned about this before and has seen a lot of warns/mutes happen becuase of mee6 commands in general, i believe this would be a great idea.
thank u.

-turt

Last edited:

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
hi i have a suggestion.

Yall should disable mee6 commands in #general because people get warns/mutes for it when we can avoid the whole thing entirely and we wont have to worry about it anymore.
thank u.

-turt
This is so true, as an avid manacube discord user I'd love this.

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
great idea torb

LionGuy254

VIP+
LionGuy254
LionGuy254
VIP+
Ratings
10 1
I unfortunately do not agree with you Mrs.Turt. On the contrary to your opinion, I would rather have bot commands enabled in the #general channel of the Manacube discord server. The reason being is because I would rather check my level in the #general channel than in the #bot channel. Thank you for listening

Much Love, LionGuy254

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
I unfortunately do not agree with you Mrs.Turt. On the contrary to your opinion, I would rather have bot commands enabled in the #general channel of the Manacube discord server. The reason being is because I would rather check my level in the #general channel than in the #bot channel. Thank you for listening

Much Love, LionGuy254
boy you'd get a warn for that, -.-

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7

Much Love, LionGuy254
mr. lion,
i have to disagree with u. mee6 could be very annoying and people could spam in general with it. that could end up being more warns and mutes for spam. getting rid of mee6 in general would result in less mutes and warns which im sure everyone would like. :)

much love, mrs. turt

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Not sure what everyone is arguing about... you want to get rid of MEE6? I agree, MEE6 is annoying, but necessary especially when mods can't be around to watch the chat.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Not sure what everyone is arguing about... you want to get rid of MEE6? I agree, MEE6 is annoying, but necessary especially when mods can't be around to watch the chat.
just keeping mee6 commands out of #general and keeping them in #bot where they should be. :) not entirely getting rid of the bot

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
just keeping mee6 commands out of #general and keeping them in #bot where they should be. :) not entirely getting rid of the bot
okay yeah, that makes sense I was just a bit confused lol