Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
So there are hackers on kit, and I try to target them and record them. The problem is...everyone sees I'm Elite and they target me. And I get killed because I'm not good at pvp.
I think it would be pretty nice to have a feature that allows me to look like a member, but stay elite. That way I would be able to report hackers a lot quicker, and also it would be nice to not have everyone going at me,
Maybe for other Elites, I'd look like an Elite to them, but for everyone else, I'd look like a member.

Tell me your thoughts!
Acid

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
If you're targeting someone, I don't really see how then you're able to complain about being targeted...
I see that you sayed haccers, but I think you can fix this by just changing your playstyle.

I do suppor the idea tho. I think there should be a way to hide your rank tags without losing your rank all over manacube. cause personanalililly, if I was join and see the server is fulled of donors, I'n't feel as welcomed and I's be deterred to play because it look like pay to win.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
If you're targeting someone, I don't really see how then you're able to complain about being targeted...
I see that you sayed haccers, but I think you can fix this by just changing your playstyle.

I do suppor the idea tho. I think there should be a way to hide your rank tags without losing your rank all over manacube. cause personanalililly, if I was join and see the server is fulled of donors, I'n't feel as welcomed and I's be deterred to play because it look like pay to win.
What the fuck was that

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146

Uh I suppose I should say thank you but
What is I'n't
What the fuck was that