smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Disney Trivia Quiz
Saturday, 18th of July

2PM EDT // 7PM BST // 4AM AEDT
Not your timezone? Click here!

Shortly before the event is due to start, join the events server (/event) on 1.12.2. Once you're on, do /warp event to get to the spectator area. After the introduction, you'll be teleported into the ring. The first question will be announced and you will go into one of the answer zones. Remember, once you've entered an answer zone you will not be able to leave it. If you are correct you'll be teleported back into the quiz ring. If you're wrong you'll be put into the death pit where you must guess which color is safe to stand on. All but 1 will fall and if you survive you'll be put back into the quiz ring. We'll keep playing until not many players are left

- You must answer the question
- You may only win a maximum of one round per event
- Discussing or telling others the answers is not allowed
- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- The use of any glitch or exploit could result in disqualification and/or punishment
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behavior/punishments

All winners will win the [SmartAss] tag on a single server of their choice

Round 1:
m4yfl0wr
Thirstae
xXNameHereXx

Round 2:
M0DERND0C
BloomFairu
Toshiko18

Round 3: (Speed Round)
katrina5412

Bugs are prone to happen so we recommend you use 1.12.2 as any higher version is prone to randomly kicking players which means you'd be kicked out of the game unfairly. Staff will most likely not add you back to the round if you were kicked. Please come in 1.12.2 to avoid randomly being kicked

Last edited:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Damn. If I'm getting my facts correct, last year was about harry potter, right? I would've aced the shit outta that. :sob:
I haven't watched a Disney movie since I was like 9

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Great! Another event I wanna join but I can't coz it's at 2AM FOR ME EVERY EVENT IS AT MIDNIGHT WHEN IM ALREADY IN MY BEDJWKBFD
well at least good luck for the contestants :D

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Great! Another event I wanna join but I can't coz it's at 2AM FOR ME EVERY EVENT IS AT MIDNIGHT WHEN IM ALREADY IN MY BEDJWKBFD
L just stay up lol ;)

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Thats why Wednesday events are a thing!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14