Dispensers Not Working?

Ratings
Ive noticed quite a few bugs about the game as of recently, one having to do with hoppers, but I'm making this post due to the fact my dispensers aren't working, its nothing major because I can still hand pick my farm, but it would be a lot easier if I didn't have too. Just thought I would bring this to the attention of mods and hopefully someone can fix it. Also I've only tested this on sky block idk if survival dispensers are working, or any other gamemode.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Ive noticed quite a few bugs about the game as of recently, one having to do with hoppers, but I'm making this post due to the fact my dispensers aren't working, its nothing major because I can still hand pick my farm, but it would be a lot easier if I didn't have too. Just thought I would bring this to the attention of mods and hopefully someone can fix it. Also I've only tested this on sky block idk if survival dispensers are working, or any other gamemode.
What are you doing to trigger the dispensers (e.g. levers, redstone trails, etc)

And this would be easiest taken care of if you were to report this as a bug, rather than posting it here.