bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
IGN: bca_
Map Name: DNA
/plot v bca_ 1
Difficulty: easy
Number of Jumps: 25-30 ish (there are quite a few places where you jump up a block and for the most part I am not counting these but t is in that range)
1 Checkpoint
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.59.19 PM.png

This is my first map so I would really appreciate any feedback. My discord is BCA522#3914 or you can /mail me in game. The few people that tested it in game said it was pretty good and I hope you feel the same! tysm!!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
The build is simplistic but at no fault. DNA can't really be built any better and I think you did a great job. Theme is original. The parkour is varied and fits the easy difficulty. Great to see a good submission from a non-mapper!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I love this build its very original! Everything I could say was summed up by Casey! Great work! ❤️

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi bca_,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is good, as we don't really have DNA maps, the build is not really good tho, I don't find the build that attractive, but I guess it's hard to do better with a theme like this, the parkour is decent it's varied but was just a tiny bit hard, so I moved the checkpoint and added a new one. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.