Do prepaid Visa Giftcards work with manacube?

pieguyrobot

ELITE
Pieguyrobot
Pieguyrobot
ELITE
Ratings
So I recently got a Prepaid Visa gift card and tried to spend the money on the card to get a rank but no options were working. I connected it through PayPal and it kept declining it, same with stripe. I tested if it was the gift card but I bought something on steam through the card and I was wondering if it was just a mana cube issue. I just got it and it has enough funds to buy what I was planning on buying. I just wanted to know if These prepaid cards do work with mana cube cause I'm having issues with it.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
This is a good question. The way I would do it is select the PayPal Guest Checkout secure payment and click Visa at the bottom when selecting your payment method. If this doesn't work, it may be a country related issue or if you're using a VPN, try turning that off.

Screenshot_13.jpg

Screenshot_12.jpg

pieguyrobot

ELITE
Pieguyrobot
Pieguyrobot
ELITE
Ratings
I also have done that and it still didn't work. I live in the United states, Indiana and I don't use a vpn so that wouldn't interfere with it.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I've had a ton of trouble using VISA prepaid cards before. To me, it seems like, certain I dunno, just certain random cards don't work.
I have had my success using the method that Evan showed above. I created a spam/junk PayPal account and linked my prepaid card. That seemed to work.

Other issues you might be having are that your gift card is not yet activated. To fix this you'd need to go to the website listed on the card (usually on the back) then click 'register' or something like that and fill out the information.
Another issue you might be facing is a lack of funding on it. I have, oh god, dozens at least, of old visa gift cards that have like 3$ and less on them but I don't know the specific value. It's possible something like this is happening to you. You can check the card balance at the website listed on the card (again usually the back).

Good luck!

pieguyrobot

ELITE
Pieguyrobot
Pieguyrobot
ELITE
Ratings
I know what It's registered and has enough funds on it as I did test it on like a $2 thing on a different online website. I'll probably create a new paypal to try that solution on and If I cant get it to work I may contact the gift card people to sort this out. I'll try all these out tomorrow cause I'm going to sleep. But Thank you for all of the suggestions and tips

MINETRIFLEX

MINETRIFLEX
MINETRIFLEX
If I want to buy a rank using gift cards as a payment method ( eg. amazon gift card etc. ) is that possible?