Do staff get rewarded for bans?

Ratings
5 3
Yeah so anyway my appeal came back and my appeal was successful FYI because on my first day online ever I did NOT do anything wrong. You may not agree with my comments in regards to my suggestion that maybe mistakes are made more common then not because it happened to me on my first day! But this was my experience and MY only opinion I could justify !

Also my simp comment might have been out of line in regards to the staff that work here but this is a international forum and the issues that I currently face in my line of work in my country do reflect issues that I raise in regards to gender based hiring. So sorry for offence caused but gender bias is a real thing and is prevalent in my situation. Sorry to unjustifiably put that on you.

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
yeah i made an appeal, just sorta poop when ur so excited about your first day online and u get banned. well it seems like its a well proven system and theres no rewards for ban, and incentive against improper bans, i just hope that it is resolved sooner rather than later, coz i really enjoyed the community i met and i dont wanna lose something like that.
Reminder: Ban/Mute Appeals are only valid if the ban/mute is longer than 24 hours. As to my knowledge, an autoclicking related ban is only 24 hours and you cannot appeal for that.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Reminder: Ban/Mute Appeals are only valid if the ban/mute is longer than 24 hours. As to my knowledge, an autoclicking related ban is only 24 hours and you cannot appeal for that.
Their ban was for mobaura/killaura and is 2 weeks long.