Votes: 5 62.5%
  • There is no hacking problem

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Get more mods on

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
Hi.
On Mana PvP, on average, you probably see around 5 different hackers online at the same time. This is why Manacube needs a new anticheat. Don't get me wrong, the anticheat on manacube works pretty well to deflect obvious hackers, like people who just don't have an easy way to toggle and use killaura, speed, and fly at the same time. But for semi-discreet hackers, who use clients like Wurst and Vape, which are semi-undetectable, there is a big problem. I have 2 ways to fix this. Number 1 is to get more active mods on Mana PvP. Mods are a great part of Manacube and they can be a great help. But this system has some problems, with mods not being on Mana PvP and false reporters. The second solution is to get a better anticheat. I understand that there are few anticheats that can detect ghost clients, and even detecting them on the best anticheats is pretty rare. I don't really know what version Mancube runs on, spigot or bukkit, but this can make a big difference.

*Note: Sorry about this big paragraph I know its too much.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Quinmo currectly the manacube staff are working on implementing a even better anti-cheat. This should be realeased soon as far as we know and if you see hackers you should report :D

Ratings
Do you know the details on the anticheat that they are working on? Like how good it will be and what hacks it will be focused on? If you don't thanks completely ok, i'm just asking.
Thanks!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Quinmo currectly the manacube staff are working on implementing a even better anti-cheat. This should be realeased soon as far as we know and if you see hackers you should report :D
Especially considering with every version and update, there comes more hacked clients. Im sure for the staff team to update anti-cheat every single time gets tiring!

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
The anti-cheat is on its way! We are in desperate need of mods. I am not a mod, however, I do hear a lot from them that they could use some help controlling kit. I respect that Manacube wants to take the time to develop their own anti-cheat, so let them put in quality work and I know it will come out great.