Do you guys think astrology/zodiac signs are real?

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
People believe that your zodiac sign is associated with your personality, but because of the lack of evidence and absurdity of it, I don't think that is the case. People put out specific examples of how every person acts like, then splits them up amongst the zodiac signs and imply "if you do this, you're probably a cancer / gemini / whatever"

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
IDK TBH
Im an aries ill google my fortune later.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
People believe that your zodiac sign is associated with your personality, but because of the lack of evidence and absurdity of it, I don't think that is the case. People put out specific examples of how every person acts like, then splits them up amongst the zodiac signs and imply "if you do this, you're probably a cancer / gemini / whatever"
its based on the stars and your birthdate. im aries my sister is cancer.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I think that it is a cool concept, and as a Virgo, I relate a lot to the Virgo Stereotypes.

HOWEVER!

It is one of my biggest pet peeves when somebody uses their zodiac sign as an excuse for their crappy personality.

"Sorry I'm so mean I'm just such a _____!"

"No, you're just a bad person."

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Not going to lie it is a little convenient that I am a Tauras and I am lazy as can be and love monetary gains xD

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I’m a Leo and some people say this really fits me. But I don’t really fit the stereotypes as much as my Libra roommate does. With how indecisive she is, it’s a little weird how her personality corresponds with the Libra sign. I don’t believe it goes beyond the “any description broad enough can fit anyone” but sometimes I wonder!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Not going to lie it is a little convenient that I am a Tauras and I am lazy as can be and love monetary gains xD
Taurus' are also stubborn, and I certainly fit in with that trait

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
In reality I think they r just a bunch of facts that most people can somewhat relate to whatever month u were born in. My own zodiac doesnt define me well whatsoever tbh. Not to mention that its like saying everyone born in the same month are basically the same, yea nopee..(im sure there is much much more to astrology other than the month u were born in but still)

Last edited:

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
My zodiac sign does not relate to me whatsoever, which makes for some awkwardness when my friends share their horoscopes. But I don't mind it. I find them interesting and I always like to read mine, just to see what people think of themselves and of others.