Does anyone know why I was banned?

I was banned and I don't think I did anything wrong right before I got banned I typed "becAUSE" exactly like that in cc on Olympus then I got banned for 14 days. It says I was hacked because of a hacked client [1/2][NUKER][Olympus], does that mean I was hacked? The person that banned me was called emilyrenee_. I have banned 29-1-2019 at 5:11 EST. I haven't hacked or done anything bad in the past. The only thing I did bad that I know of was to accidentally type all caps. If someone knows why I was banned please tell me. Thank You.

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
People won't always be banned right away after they do something suspicious, or else they would easily be able to tell that their hack is bad and could go try to find/make a better, less suspicious one. With this info, you likely got banned for something suspicious that you have done before, likely that day on the server, because 'nuker' sounds like some sort of mining hack. Think back if you can to any other things you have done that day beforehand, were any of them maybe similar to your ban reason? If you feel your ban was unjust, feel free to appeal it by clicking here.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
If you believe that you were unfairly punished then please appeal your punishment.

Be sure to follow the format & provide as much evidence as possible to prove that you were not cheating. I'm pretty sure that all hacking-related bans need to be supported by video evidence.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Hello Chook911

Like what others have said above, make an appeal if you think your ban was unjustified, myself or other staff will deal with it accordingly. This will be private meaning that normal players cannot see your appeal.

Appeal here: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Jelly