Does Minevast need a better reporting system ???

Do you think it does need a better system for hackers

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
1 1
When the thing comes to hackers in skywars , skyblocks , kitpvp you have to work
on being careful of hackers becasue they will ruin your server , best minigame and other stuff

but i think Minevast have a pretty good system (my opinion)
But i dont know what you guys think so you can choose

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
This is speaking from the staff side.

I personally like the reporting system. It gives everything I need to know where the hacker, their name, and what type of hacks.

My own suggestion would be something that will make it easier for staff to know what kind of hacks. Add some kind of tap list or something that players can choose from. Ranging from chat violations to hacks. This could help the staff know what they are looking for.

MyPsyche

Donator
Ratings
8 1
I think the system runs pretty smoothly as well. The way it works is smooth because it prevents players from just randomly reporting at any time. They can't accuse someone too often, and they must give a type of hack so it keeps the reports a little more collected. This survey is a great idea if the staff want more input on how they are doing, or if they need to be alerted on a problem by multiple people. :p Thanks to Fadif for putting this up, personally I want more of these surveys. ;) Everyone vote!

It's All About My Psyche.