Accepted Dokapon Castle - Hard (Re-Submission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I submitted this previously, the judge (InfinityxKatrina) said the theme was original, the build was accurate and detailed. However, the problem with it was the Parkour being too confusing, and not being long enough for a hard map. For this reason I have extended the parkour too make it slightly longer, and i also added parkour whilst traveling to the back of the castle to make it more interesting and enjoyable. To also improve the map, I added several more directions to make the parkour less confusing to the player. hope it gets accepted this time!
Made By SKaR66
Based on Dokapon Castle from the Game Dokapon Kingdom.
65 - 75 Jumps
5 Checkpoints
Plot ID: -100;97
/plot v SKaR66 1
Dokapon Castle 1 (Re Sub).png

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SkaR66,

Your map is being put into reviewing; this means that your map is not accepted or rejected just yet.

Not going to repeat myself from previous submission; The theme is good, as well as the build.
The parkour has improved, but there are a few challenging spots that are hard for the difficulty; I will label them below

1594341062934.png

1594341150664.png

1594341182599.png

You have until the end of the month (July 31st) to make these changes; if none are made by this point, your map will automatically be rejected.
I will be locking this from comments, so please message me either here on the forums, on discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or mail me in-game with the command /mail send InfinityxKatrina <message> when you have made these changes! I look forward to re-reviewing this soon!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello again,

Thank you for making the changes I requested.
I am now happy to officially accept this map!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.