fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
I'd love to see a daily login system. A system in which every day you log in, the prizes get better and better, and if you were to miss a day you'd have to restart the daily login reward chain. Here's an example of what it could have. I incuded ancient treasure keys, aka the other unused chest at spawn. The ancient chests could include titles (5% chance), ancient chest exclusive banners (50% chance or so), staff heads (5% chance), or even just more vote keys. But all these prizes are very good. 7 days is the maximum reward, after that you would reset to 1 day.

VIP
Day 1 - 25 Gems
Day 2 - 50 Gems
Day 3 - 75 Gems, 1 ancient treasure key
Day 4 - 100 Gems, 2 ancient treasure keys
Day 5 - 150 Gems, 3 ancient treasure keys
Day 6 - 200 Gems, 5 ancient treasure keys
Day 7 - 400 Gems, 10 ancient treasure keys
- Reset -

VIP+
Day 1 - 50 Gems
Day 2 - 100 Gems, 1 ancient treasure key
Day 3 - 150 Gems, 2 ancient treasure keys
Day 4 - 200 Gems, 3 ancient treasure keys
Day 5 - 350 Gems, 5 ancient treasure keys
Day 6 - 500 Gems, 10 ancient treasure keys
Day 7 - 1000 Gems, 15 ancient treasure keys, 1 2x Gem Booster (1 hour)

MVP
Day 1 - 100 Gems, 2 ancient treasure keys
Day 2 - 200 Gems, 4 ancient treasure keys
Day 3 - 500 Gems, 7 ancient treasure keys
Day 4 - 1000 Gems, 10 ancient treasure keys
Day 5 - 1500 Gems, 15 ancient treasure keys, 1 2x Gem Booster (1 hour)
Day 6 - 2500 Gems, 20 ancient treasure keys, 2 2x Gem Boosters (1 hour)
Day 7 - 5000 Gems, 25 ancient treasure keys, 3 2x Gem Booster (1 hour), 1 4x Gem Booster (1 hour), 1 ender pearl

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
It sounds like an interesting idea but it also ruins the point of playing maps and ranking up, you can just get to insane in two weeks if you have the MVP rank. Maybe if it gave fewer gems or just the gem boosters instead of getting so many gems and the boosters on top. Also, I think the ender pearl might be a good idea if it doesn't come with the gem boosters it can be a bit too op. But I do think if you change the amount of gems you get per day it could be a pretty good idea.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
I like the idea you had of this, but the VIP+ and MVP rewards are just too op in my opinion.Possibly all ranks could just have the VIP rewards in your example this way it doesn't ruin the point of doing the parkour maps. Also, maybe scrap the ancient keys apart from day 7.. overall an interesting suggestion but way to op.

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
bit op but id like to see some sort of daily login system for everyone, and donors would have slight upgrade over noranks

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
The idea is nice, but I just think the rewards are too good. Like Aloro said, it's better if every rank had the same rewards as the VIP rank. I love the idea though. :D

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
to be real...you could just log in for a minute, grab your rewards and leave... doesn't really deserve rewards in my opinion.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
Ima be the party pooper and disagree on this one I do not think any of this proposal is good it would allow you to rankup fairly quickly by doing precisely nothing but logging into the server, doing a bit of rough working out the proposed amount for MVP would basically mean around 10,000 mana a week for.. nothing but showing up if by some stretch of the imagination someone has alt accounts that are also donator I can see also how aspects of what you said would become op very quickly (take the ancient keys part) looks like everyone already covered how you could turn this idea into a good one so won't discuss that.

Last edited: