Don't have bases get unclaimed after 30 days. I lost a bunch of progress because of this.

Exsiq1510

MVP+
Exsiqq
Exsiqq
MVP+
I was having technical issues with my computer and couldn't play for a few months. I then come back to survival to find that my base has been unclaimed and someone else has claimed part of it!!! This feature should be removed immediately!!! I have lost a lot of progress because of this!!!! Please remove this time limit so that people can take a break from Manacube survival and then come back and start up where they left off from.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! While it sucks this happened to you, this is also not often the case with the auto disband feature.
Since survival has a limited amount of space, keeping everything that everyone has ever claimed, doesn't work out.
People often quit without disbanding their claims, so removing this feature altogether will restrict active players, since they'll have fewer chunks to claim or fewer areas to build in because they're already occupied.

The time period used to be 60 days, but it was shortened to 30 days recently so that it was consistent with other auto delete/disband features I believe.
It's highly unlikely it'll be changed back again, since it was only recently changed & like I said, it remains consistent with other features.

I've taken breaks from survival before, but when I did, I logged on for a couple mins just to reset the timer. If your laptop isn't working, this should still be possible on a mobile version of minecraft such as minechat, chatcraft, pickaxechat, etc.
Hope this helped.

_Valint_

ELITE
_Valint_
_Valint_
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I was having technical issues with my computer and couldn't play for a few months. I then come back to survival to find that my base has been unclaimed and someone else has claimed part of it!!! This feature should be removed immediately!!! I have lost a lot of progress because of this!!!! Please remove this time limit so that people can take a break from Manacube survival and then come back and start up where they left off from.
I don’t think they will remove it ever but maybe increase inactivity time, shipping for some computers could be longer than the month so they wouldn’t get a chance to log in if you know what I mean there