Don't mine if staff are on

Ratings
3 13
When you are mining with your eff 12 pickaxe or whatever you got make sure you don't mine too fast, and don't spin your head around to get as many blocks as possible. Why? Because to the staff this is "nuking". On my first day of playing on the server I was banned for nuking for 13 days. Never used hacks in my life and I didn't see the point if you had an eff 10 pick. I appealed, and after 3 or 4 DAYS of consideration i was rejected as all the staff agreed that my head was "spinning eradically". Never run into this situation on any server. If you want to grind prisons I suggest maybe trying another server.

When you are mining with your eff 12 pickaxe or whatever you got make sure you don't mine too fast, and don't spin your head around to get as many blocks as possible. Why? Because to the staff this is "nuking". On my first day of playing on the server I was banned for nuking for 13 days. Never used hacks in my life and I didn't see the point if you had an eff 10 pick. I appealed, and after 3 or 4 DAYS of consideration i was rejected as all the staff agreed that my head was "spinning eradically". Never run into this situation on any server. If you want to grind prisons I suggest maybe trying another server.
I was using my efficiency 22 haste 4 pickaxe and just making small circles with high DPI, and what did it result in for me?
A FRICKING PERMANENT BAN FOR 'Bot'

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
File a staff report if you haven't already, if you've already appealed and been rejected that's the next best step.

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
I was using my efficiency 22 haste 4 pickaxe and just making small circles with high DPI, and what did it result in for me?
A FRICKING PERMANENT BAN FOR 'Bot'
Your name could have been mixed up with someone who was spamming, You wouldn't have been banned for being a bot over mining. Please appeal if you haven't already https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay, I'm tired of this bullcrap. Seriously ya'll should just stop making these dumb threads to "expose corrupt staff."
The staff are human (even tho we sometimes joke that they are bots) and they are going to make mistakes (sometimes). If u think that u were wrongly punished, then appeal or report the staff member. It's not that hard... and honestly, if you care about it that much, you would put in the little extra effort, and not be complaining. Because the time you spent complaining, you could of been WRITING A FUCKING APPEAL OR BETTER YET REPORTING SAID STAFF MEMBER FOR GODS SAKE.

But in all seriousness, the staff are awesome and everyone should respect them ;)

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Chill Cookie Kat, no need to be so angry at them XD

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I’d just like to put out there that we encourage players to use the forums.

If they wish to create a thread to let off steam, they’re more than welcome to do so as long as they follow the forum rules - and, the creator of the thread doesn’t seem to be breaking any.

They are more than welcome to file any appeals/reports they deem necessary, which is why we tend to direct them towards these sections of the forums, but we cannot force them to do so, as they may just be rightfully frustrated at the time they create the thread.

However, as this thread is over a month old, the situation likely was resolved and/or the player(s) moved on. I personally don’t see any purpose in continuing responding to this thread, especially trying to lecture/attack these users for sharing their opinions over a month ago...

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
I completely understand why your mad, but everyone makes mistakes, its part of being a human, would it have not just been easier to appeal and be like "Hey, someone must had made a mistake" more than likely they would have un banned you and everything wouldve been fine lmao

Ratings
I completely understand why your mad, but everyone makes mistakes, its part of being a human, would it have not just been easier to appeal and be like "Hey, someone must had made a mistake" more than likely they would have un banned you and everything wouldve been fine lmao
don't necro lmao

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
Hi, I recommend you get a ban appeal. Dont complain to hard. If you get rejected then add a staff member on discord and tell them why you should be unbanned.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hi, I recommend you get a ban appeal. Dont complain to hard. If you get rejected then add a staff member on discord and tell them why you should be unbanned.
As said before, this is quite an old thread. There is no need to continue posting on threads like this, as the issues have been solved already <3.

Wings

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
As said before, this is quite an old thread. There is no need to continue posting on threads like this, as the issues have been solved already <3.

Wings
Oh okay.