Accepted Doofenshmirtz Evil inc. (resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Name: Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.
Difficulty: Expert
Creators: SoccerChicken50, Minester1234
Plot: /plot v soccerchicken50 4
Jumps: 99
Checkpoints: 8
In regards to feedback we got previously, we have bugged all of the parkour through out. However, we have only made one change to the build as only 1/12 people who have seen the map wasn’t a fan of it- the rest saying it was really good. Hope this is okay :)

Attachments

Last edited:

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Still love the map, including the parkour and the build itself! Fingers crossed for you!!!

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Very nostalgic for me. Love the build!

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Minester1234 and SoccerChicken50,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING due to the parkour.
  • Theme: As I said previously, although we already have a Phineas and Ferb map, this map is definitely original as it features something completely different than that one (which features the two titular characters). We've never seen Doof's tower before, good job!
  • Build: I believe you guys do make some pair points, there's not a lot you can do to make the build better. My critiques, although justified, were minor. I can see that you guys put a lot of effort into the build and it came out as good as it could. It looks like what it's supposed to be and it isn't ugly, it's just a bit bland. It's in an acceptable state.
    Parkour: Again, the parkour was long enough for an expert but it was not hard enough for it. I felt as if I was doing a hard map. You guys need to increase the overall difficulty of the map if you wish to fit this difficulty or you can cut back on the jumps and make it a hard map. It's your choice. Other than that, I believe the parkour to be varied and enjoyable enough now.
I hope you guys are able to address these points. Once you have, contact me on here, in-game, or on discord (Pat#8205). I'll be waiting!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Chicken and Minester,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED as you dealt with the difficulty issues. I only had to tweak some checkpoints and jumps here and there. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.