Dr. Seuss SSV giveaway!

G0red

PATRON+
ElongatedMonkey
ElongatedMonkey
Patron+
Ratings
I am going to be hosting a give away on Survival for the Wocket Pickaxe, the King Birtrams Stilt, and the Blindfolded Bowman. 500 million dollars has been sent from iAmZacharyy to be added to the giveaway. All you have to do to enter is be on tomorrow, 03/29/2021 @ 8:30 PM EST and I am going to hold an event. I am going to give you some coordinates and you will have to find me, the first person to find me, will win the listed SSVs. Have fun and good luck to all.

[EDIT]

Congratulations to twnku who won the giveaway!

[EDIT #2]

Sorry for the lag I caused everyone, next time I do a giveaway like this I will think of a new way so it isn't laggy!

Gored

Last edited:

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
I am going to be hosting a give away on Survival for the Wocket Pickaxe, the King Birtrams Stilt, and the Blindfolded Bowman. All you have to do to enter is be on tomorrow, 03/29/2021 @ 8:30 PM EST and I am going to hold an event. I am going to give you some coordinates and you will have to find me, the first person to find me, will win the listed SSVs. Have fun and good luck to all.

Gored
:O pog

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
I am going to be hosting a give away on Survival for the Wocket Pickaxe, the King Birtrams Stilt, and the Blindfolded Bowman. All you have to do to enter is be on tomorrow, 03/29/2021 @ 8:30 PM EST and I am going to hold an event. I am going to give you some coordinates and you will have to find me, the first person to find me, will win the listed SSVs. Have fun and good luck to all.

Gored
/tpa G0red
Ez win

Espeaks

MVP+
Espeaks
Espeaks
MVP+
Ratings
I am going to be hosting a give away on Survival for the Wocket Pickaxe, the King Birtrams Stilt, and the Blindfolded Bowman. 500 million dollars has been sent from iAmZacharyy to be added to the giveaway. All you have to do to enter is be on tomorrow, 03/29/2021 @ 8:30 PM EST and I am going to hold an event. I am going to give you some coordinates and you will have to find me, the first person to find me, will win the listed SSVs. Have fun and good luck to all.

Gored
Espeaks