Featured Dragon!!! (Islands Project)

PippyLI

ELITE
PippyLI
PippyLI
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there back again with another build I did!! I was super nervous for this one because I never really did any organic builds before, let alone a dragon and that caused be to procrastinate a bunch before I actually built it lmao

but i think it turned out well!!!

I did this uhhh over the course of 3-4 days, but I did a majority of it yesterday. There a def some things I can improve on, but for now I'm gonna be proud of myself aha,, this was supposed to be way smaller but i misjudged the size kdjsfnkds but thats okayyy, she's a beauty

ill leave the images down below!

(Also, if you want to see more, go to /islands and /is warp PippyLI!)

2020-12-19.png
2020-12-19 (1).png
2020-12-19 (2).png
2020-12-19 (4).png
2020-12-19 (5).png
2020-12-19 (6).png

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Bruh I’m only just seeing this now but damN this is amazing!!

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Wow,

I really enjoy looking at your build and it is very good for your first time working with organics. I'm really loving the detail and anatomy of the dragon. I've made a few builds in survival mode before and it is rather difficult, even with flying.

I wonder, what else are you planning on adding to your island?

PippyLI

ELITE
PippyLI
PippyLI
ELITE
Ratings
Wow,

I really enjoy looking at your build and it is very good for your first time working with organics. I'm really loving the detail and anatomy of the dragon. I've made a few builds in survival mode before and it is rather difficult, even with flying.

I wonder, what else are you planning on adding to your island?
Honestly I'm unsure! I've posted a lot of the major projects already here if you want to look through them, but since the end of the season is approaching (hopefully) I'm cautious because I don't want to start on anything huge. I am thinking of expanding the mountains and adding details however. I am still thinking of more ways I can improve my island