Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hi guys! So most of us on Olympus will have maybe used Dragonfruit at least once or twice in the whole duration that we've spent on Olympus. But what I want to know, is if you mind if someone dragonfruits the mine you're mining in.

Personally, I don't mind them until it comes to dragonfruiting either God or Titan mine, especially God mine as it is known as the 'best mine'.

I would love to hear your opinions on dragonfruiters! <3

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Dragonfruiting is just like the same as messy mining. It may be easy and efficient for mining without trench, but it definitely ruins the shape of the mine for miners. I think that a suggestion would be: Dragonfruiting at lower mines to prevent making miners angry OR dragonfruit near to the reset of the mine, so the big hole gets reset!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Dragonfruiting my god mine when im mining annoys me lowkey lmao. When i mine i mine in a satisfying way. These dragonfruiters ruin it lmao. But its part of the game so we just have to find our ways around it xD

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
It's extremely annoying when you're mining on the top of the mine in plain view and someone comes in a drops a dragonfruit, usually either multiple or straight in the center. Many players say "Oh I'll only take a minute!" but then it still takes 10-15 minutes for the mine to reset. It messes up being able to mine neatly especially with trench and is overall very annoying.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Personally, if I am mining in a lower-level mine, I don't mind dragonfruit. If I am in Demi-God or higher, it does become a bit aggravating, as there are many people who are trying to mine around it. The only time I would ask someone to stop if they were following me or someone else with the dragonfruit just to troll. Don't troll with dragonfruit, folks!

ReallyWeird101

ELITE
notbinary
notbinary
ELITE
Ratings
as Ashley said, i dont mind if its in a lower mine. if its in a deep mine, im fine with it also if the dragonfruits used at the top, because i mine at the bottom.

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
smh i think dragonfruit just bothers people more then anything like its really no fun end efficient having to move thru a big hole