Rejected Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator - Dragonz001
Difficulty - Easy
Jumps - Around 35-40
Checkpoints - 3
Plot Number: 103;73

I made a big Dream, Yes the one from YT. I wanted to do like a congrats for his 10 million subs mark!

1600310970408.png
1600310940912.png

Ratings
Are you sure this is a difficulty level of easy? a "noob" would have a lot of trouble doing this but great build!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, Dragonz001

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, at the moment we do not have any Dream themed parkour maps, I though have seen one Dream map submitted but didn't make it through. Your theme is though not that original as it's a 3D Minecraft character build which is already overused in many parkour map submissions.

Build: As said above your build is pretty simple as it's just a 3D Minecraft character and doesn't really have much detail to it other than the pixel art tools and equipment below which is also overused and isn't necessarily original sadly.

Parkour: For the EASY difficulty your parkour is quite EASY and does match the difficulty probably a little too easy in my opinion. For your parkour variety, it's not really varied and I didn't notice any interesting parkour jumps and or blocks used in your map submission sadly, this made your parkour feel boring and repetitive.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.