EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
So like, how has this not happened already, i have a lot of ideas ima suggest so here i go:
Death sickles, holding it makes the whistling sound he does, the sound is already kinda present in ocarina (make it one handed so we can hold totems unlike the black widow batons. Also maybe make it 40 key crate reward. Gets a slight damage buff the more times it killed players, Or maybe if possible does more damage the more times the opponent died to the user)

Puss in boots cosmetics (hat cape boots etc)

Big jack horner baby unicorn horn crossbow (makes a strong firework explosion on contact)

TOOTHLESS PET

Baby secret formula from boss baby (provides speed 4, regen 3, and absorbtion, but gives weakness)

Megamind hat (big brain)

That flying car from the movie Home (works like space shuttle)

That nerve stun move Tai Lung did in kung fu panda 1 (Same as the mace stun effect but for 2 seconds and with a 15 second cooldown, also stuns on the first hit so it doesnt have a stun chance)

Ogre scream (gives nausea and blindness for a few seconds while pushing back opponents a bit)

Night fury invisibility (strikes the user with a few lightning bolts that dont do damage to them, before teleporting them several blocks forward)

Thats all i have in mind for now please lmk what else we could add

_hunt3r

PATRON+
_hunt3r
_hunt3r
Patron+
Ratings
36 3
WOOO absolutely awesome crate idea. We discussed this for a bit on a one-on-one chat and loved all the ideas. I hope this gets brought up in crate suggestions when the crate production team works on making new things. They might as well come up with other additional items for this "dreamworks crate". :)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
amazing crate idea, but we gotta make the Shrek part more op smh

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
it just looks more cosmetic, not actually damage.

i think it should deal like a heart of true damage with the effects given already

Sekushi

PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
Dreamworks, is something cool that i think many people would like to see