Drop Party at /warp dp

Are you interested in attending? (Time/date is not for sure btw)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In celebration of the opening of /warp banners (my banner ship with 65+ banners) and /warp pshop (my profit shops for new players), I will be giving away nearly 9million dollars worth of items and banknotes. This giveaway will be done most likely this Saturday around 4:00 PM EST. If you have a spawner, head, rare item, or banknote you would like to add to the giveaway, or if you are interested in attending, please let me know. Feel free to msg me in game with /msg bcwhead, or if I’m offline /mail send bcwhead. I’ll make sure to put more information about the giveaway on signs at /warp dp, and on this forum page to keep you guys updated. If you’d like to donate, either let me know, or simply drop the items in the hopper at /warp dp and your item will be added to the giveaway. A list of items that will be given away will be updated soon, but so far it includes:
14x Sheep Spawners (650k)
3x Pig Spawners (105k)
3x Cow Spawners (210k)
1x Wolf Spawner (100k)
1x Enderman Spawner (425k)
1x Iron Golem Spawner (3mil)
5x 1k Banknotes (5k)
5x 5k Banknotes (25k)
5x 10k Banknotes (50k)
5x 20k Banknotes (100k)
5x 50k Banknotes (250k)
4x 100k Banknotes (400k)
1x 250k Banknote (250k)
1x 500k Banknote (500k)
1x 1mil Banknote (1mil)
1x Bcwhead head (100k)
4x 12 different banners (1.2mil)
1x Silk Touch Pickaxe (50k)
10x Beacons (50k)
6x 64 XP Bottles
8 Music discs, (2 far, 2 stal, 1 mall, 1 stal, 1 wait, 1 ward) (400k)
2x 64 Emeralds (100k)
4x 64 Iron Blocks (25k)
omgitzdino's head (100k)
Books: Drunk II, Drunk II, Hardened III, Ice Aspect I, Ice Aspect II, Ice Aspect III, Aquatic I, Anti Gravity I, Anti Gravity II, Anti Gravity II, Anti Gravity III, Viper III, Snare IV, Snare IV, Freeze II, Freeze IV, Implants I, Implants II, Farcast V (About half of these were donated by LavaDude905) (1mil)
Donated From omgitzdino:
omgitzdino's head
1x 100k banknote
64 Emeralds
1 Beacon
3x 64 xp bottles
Donated from Silver_queen
1x 64 xp bottles
3mil donated by ToothlessEmit
100k Donated by creechlp
Most likely 4:00 EST on Saturday

If you would like to see more drop party's like this please let me know, or please consider donating, cash, or any item that you would like to have added to the drop party. Keep in mind, that an item like a cow spawner, may seem pointless to the people who's names show up on /baltop, but a cow spawner would mean the world to a new player, the same being true of beacons, or silktouch picks, so if you want to make a new player's day, then consider donating these items. Donate by messaging me in game (/msg bcwhead, or /mail send bcwhead) or by typing /warp dp, and throwing some items into the hopper.

Beacon
Netherstar
Cow Spawner
Sheep Spawner
Pig Spawner
Mob Heads (any mob)
/enchant Enchanted Books
A Stack of Diamonds, or Emeralds
XP Bottles

Thanks!
~bcwhead
Please let me know if you’re interested in adding to the drop party, or participating and I will provide updates accordingly
Thanks,
bcwhead

Last edited:
Tomorrow (Monday), I will be giving away 1 Million dollars in the form of banknotes, time will be announced in game, because I am unsure, so if you want to win up to 1 million dollars in a drop party, make sure to play Skyblock tomorrow. Also, still collecting donations for the HUGE giveaway on Saturday. Msg me in game for details.
1 Million Giveaway:
10x 1k Banknote
10x 5k Banknote
9x 10k Banknote
3x 50k Banknote
2x 100k Banknote
1x 500k Banknote

Thanks
~bcwhead

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
There is something called (EDIT) under your post pleas try to use the edit button next time instead of making more post.

omgitsdino

ELITE
leevitate
leevitate
ELITE
Ratings
26 9
I think its great you made a forum about this bcw!