Dropper Tag?

vKill

ELITE
Gothhic
Gothhic
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
You can earn tags for for completing maps(Initiate, Skilled, Adept, etc.) There's a tag to earn for getting 1000 jumps in SpankPK(Jumper) But there's no tag for completing all the droppers.

I recently completed all the Droppers(99 in total if you include the Donator maps) and I had a blast but I think it would be really cool if there was a tag or something to be earned to show off that grind even if some consider it to be easy.

Regardless of a dropper tag I think it would be cool to have more tags that you can earn via grinding. Let me know what you guys think :)

-vDie

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
+1
i dont think donator maps should be included but maybe finishing all dropper maps like twice or something gives a dropper tag

EtherealAura

ELITE
EtherealAura
EtherealAura
ELITE
Ratings
18 6
You can earn tags for for completing maps(Initiate, Skilled, Adept, etc.) There's a tag to earn for getting 1000 jumps in SpankPK(Jumper) But there's no tag for completing all the droppers.

I recently completed all the Droppers(99 in total if you include the Donator maps) and I had a blast but I think it would be really cool if there was a tag or something to be earned to show off that grind even if some consider it to be easy.

Regardless of a dropper tag I think it would be cool to have more tags that you can earn via grinding. Let me know what you guys think :)

-vDie
Personally im not a fan of SpankPK