Druegan2001

Salutations all,

I'm 38 year old dude who looks like a cross between Hagrid from Harry Potter and a sumo wrestler. In normal life, I do commercial lawn mowing and snow removal, with some construction bits thrown in. In abnormal life, I teach workshops on magic, spirituality, and metaphysics, and occasionally get called in to "clean" houses when the people there have a haunting that's gotten out of control. Yeah, I'm weird. *shrugs*

I'm also old. I know. lol But I enjoy Minecraft, especially Skyblock, and this is the first server I've found in a long time that hasn't been *completely* overrun with obnoxious 10 year olds inventing giant piles of drama to whine over for hours. I'm not a total stick in the mud, but my "idiot tolerance" is sometimes kind of scarce. Just so people know. I usually try to be helpful when I can, but I don't really care for the hordes of beggars and lazy people who seem to infest games.

So yeah.. I'm looking to make contact with some of the more mature folk who may be around, which is why I'm posting this bit. If there are any of yall out there, give me a holler. (Btw.. I don't care about age.. I just like to interact with people who aren't total fools and who can interact with a bit of intelligence and decency.)

Regards,
Druegan2001

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I'm ten years old, but I'm not one of those people you mentioned thankfully :D
And skyblock is quite nice, but it's better with MV+ ;)

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
Welcome to the community Drugean2001. I hope you enjoy your stay. On servers like Kitpvp or Skyblock, you can recieve the MV+ giving you a a little bonus kit on kitpvp.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Welcome!
It's good to see new players brave enough to actually use the Introduce Yourself section.