2023-05-03_23.31.13.png
2023-05-03_23.32.50.png

Xx_luvaatje

MVP
JustCallMeYou
JustCallMeYou
MVP
Ratings
Well i havent looked it up, but from guessing id say theres already a million pool maps, then theres also the fact the build is very small, and the parkour looks repetitive and unoriginal.

Im sorry to be so negative but i hope my critisism can help ypu create better maps in the future :)

Well i havent looked it up, but from guessing id say theres already a million pool maps, then theres also the fact the build is very small, and the parkour looks repetitive and unoriginal.

Im sorry to be so negative but i hope my critisism can help ypu create better maps in the future :)
I appreciate the criticism :)
I tried to account for boring parkour looking by other unaccepted maps and I think it's good for ducky pool, not sure about my other map tho.

Either way there's only one way to find out.

And it's also longer than it looks on the screenshots, should've made a full width one.

Xx_luvaatje

MVP
JustCallMeYou
JustCallMeYou
MVP
Ratings
I appreciate the criticism :)
I tried to account for boring parkour looking by other unaccepted maps and I think it's good for ducky pool, not sure about my other map tho.

Either way there's only one way to find out.

And it's also longer than it looks on the screenshots, should've made a full width one.
I'll check them in the real game later today so i can see it even better:)

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
483 21
Hello,

Sadly your map is being REJECTED.
Sadly this theme is unoriginal as we already have many duck/pool maps.

The build itself is cute. The ducks are very cute; however, the pool itself lacks detail and depth. As the build is one straight line, it causes the pathing to become repetitive and very straight. Next time, try to add more shaping to the "base" of your map.

The parkour fits the length and difficulty of an easy map for the most part, so good job on that! Sadly the parkour is repetitive. Use blocks such as heads, water, slimes, daylight sensors, cocoa beans etc to add more variation to your parkour.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a wonderful day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.