Not open for further replies.
Username: Yasaifex
Map Name: Dystany
Plot: /plot v Yasaifex 2
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 100
Checkpoints: 4
About:
This map is a ruined old japanese floating structure, it has a path of clouds which you
often go off trail and traverse the ruins

map2.png
map1.png
map3.png

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
The parkour is just blocks. Some of it is floating and floating parkour isn't really accepted anymore on ManaCube. I suggest you try to vary up your parkour and try to stick it to the build

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Yasaifex,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is a bit unoriginal, as we already some similar maps (JapaneseCastle for example.)
The build has a good basic idea, but the use of the same structure over and over again is quite repetitive. Try to use some other structures and add some more details!
The parkour is the main concern. It is quite repetitive throughout. If a parkour has other blocks than stonebricks in it, such as flowerpots, pistons or vines, it's much more interesting to play! Because of the massive amount of columns in your map, it often was really confusing to find the correct way to go. When you build a map, you should pay attention that it always is clear where to go. Another problem is that there are many ways to skip huge parts of the map, next time try making your build a little bit larger so you can't jump back to the clouds at some point and/or cut the skips off with barriers. However the length of your map fits as an expert but at some points the parkour was too easy to be classified as an expert.[Mika]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.