Early reset?

BestDiamondSword

PATRON
BestDiamondSword
BestDiamondSword
ELITE
Ratings
Lately the server has been having a lot of issues with lag and bugs, the most recent one is the Private vault bug where you lose your whole Private vault.
these along with other bugs that should never of happened in the first place when factions reset such as:
creepers blowing up obsidian
Ender pearls being able to open doors and chests
There's also the fact that the command /f tnt depositfromclaims # lags the server really bad which I have told staff in the past and it doesn't seem like its being fixed
today alone (2020-03-30) we've had to have the staff reboot the server roughly 8 times today to stop the lag which only helped for a few an hour before unplayable lag happened again.
I feel like with everything that happened this season we should end it early and have more time to help fix the bugs and hopefully have a better faction season next time.

I have made a petition to help xDacon see this is what we want as a community so we can al enjoy factions because its a fantastic game mode, that is fun for all and lets us enjoy our destructive side with cannons!

(these are just things I've noticed im sure there are many more feel free to politely comment other things you've noticed that would go along with this post)

http://chng.it/SsXwxD2m
-BestDiamondSword

Ratings
10 3
I totally agree with you! To add onto what you are saying most faction servers seasons last for roughly 1 month or even less. Factions is a competitive thing but also something that is not meant to be dragged out or super long! Currently, in factions like previous seasons, the f top has not really.. changed much. Royal has been sitting at top with 2bil+ ahead of everyone else. I feel like just having shorter seasons would give other members/factions in the community to have a better chance to try and get ftop! (No hate to Royal they all work super hard) I just personally think it'd be a great idea to give new players and others a better chance. I think a lot of the factions community would also agree we should have a reset soon. 2 months honestly feels like too long/dragged out.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
The server definitely needs a reset... Even if you eliminate 90% of Royal's value right now (did the math), Royal would still be in first place. The economy is completely broken, the server often experiences huge lag spikes, and there are times when there are about 10 real players on the server. The server has many necessary fixes, as well as potential updates, and I feel like a reset would be beneficial for both Manacube and its players.