Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Not sure if this is already a thing? I couldn't find any info anywhere so I'll just assume its not a thing.
On Earth due to all of the nation wars and what not, towns and nations have been putting "sanctions" on other towns and nations due to their war behaviour. I think that it would be great to be able to prevent your enemies from purchasing your items when they are "sanctioned". Also I suppose makes it more realistic.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Yes!!!!

I keep selling weapons to random people that I don't want to be selling to.

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
yea but then global and not just earth with smth like /ah block name so they dont even see your ah stuff

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
yea but then global and not just earth with smth like /ah block name so they dont even see your ah stuff
I mean idc if they can see the stuff I am selling I just dont want them to buy it

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
i think it would just be better if they dont even see it because otherwise they might get exited cuz they see the item they wanted to buy for a long time or smth and then they can't even buy it

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i think it would just be better if they dont even see it because otherwise they might get exited cuz they see the item they wanted to buy for a long time or smth and then they can't even buy it
or worse, they would just have someone else buy it for them. Yeah I think that your idea is best