Earth and Pay to Win Situation

Shefti

PATRON+
Shefti
Shefti
Patron+
Ratings
Many of my fellow Earth players have discussed their opinions on the pay to win situation especially on our own world. For some context there were hundreds playing the first day or so and now we're lucky to get passed 80. As a new player it must be challenging to stay when there are players who have bought crate keys and killed them with un-vanilla enchants like sharp 7+. I suggest keep vanilla enchants for donors and non donors or have a chance for everyone to receive these enchants via cash cow with everyone having the same opportunity. If this is not a possibility then vanilla enchants only for everyone including doors would help keep players on the world since they know they have a fair shot at having the same armor. I'm sure the moderators have seen our conversations in chat but I would like to post this here so other players have the chance to voice their opinion on the subject.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
its too early from reset to claim any actual p2w
manacube is pay to enhance
if its gonna be like other newly reset gamemodes, there will be items that free 2 play people can get that are comprable to svas

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
its too early from reset to claim any actual p2w
manacube is pay to enhance
if its gonna be like other newly reset gamemodes, there will be items that free 2 play people can get that are comprable to svas
Okay, update
This is bad
It needs fixing

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
I agree that p2w items are kinda unfair, but everyone can get these items via cubits that u can get for completing /prestige and /cf at other realms.
Also remember that alot of us got our ranks for free at giveaways etc.