[Earth] General Discussion Thread

Purple_eBoy

ELITE
Purple_eBoy
Purple_eBoy
ELITE
I have been playing earth(towny) for about a week now and wanted to give some feedback to the servers staff and open up a discussion for other players to voice their opinions on.

1. When creating shops not all items have a section the item you are selling pop up on. example (most foods) 2. Trench tools keep breaking due to people using them in towns and it gets a bit annoying when wanted to clear out land for builds and other things.
3. When making a trade the lowest you can put in is 1k, some people want to send more specific numbers down to the last dollar and this could be fixed easily.
4. Hostile mob spawners, people have been wanted more spawners so they can complete quests easier and or grind up their drops.
5. When pvping after leaving combat there should be a cooldown on being able to change your speed and enabling fly, there have been situations where another player has fled using these tactics.
6. Making it so bows can be used on the bosses, Bows don't do damage to the boss its self but it still counts for damage on the leader board for placement rewards.
7. /t top (this command doesn't show the balance of the town bank)
8. The last few town quests aren't able to be completed.
9. Make it so invisible players show up on the live map.
10. There is no current way of getting items from the end, maybe make a market where you can buy these items or make a custom end world.

Lenqu

ELITE
Lenqu
Lenqu
ELITE
Dont make it so invis ppl show up on the map whats the point in invis then??? Also the last few quests are possible it's just lots of grinding don't be lazy. /t top doesnt need to be fixed it jus shows like ur towns worth. I agree with not being able to /speed and /fly right after combat. and the shop thing becuz i wanto sell mending. Also the bosses thing it'll be way too easy if u can just bow it so idk.

Purple_eBoy

ELITE
Purple_eBoy
Purple_eBoy
ELITE
well with the invis thing there is no way then to see if the player has been camping for more then 10mins without that, and the quests are meant to be towny quests, you shouldn't have to go to a different realm to finish them, and with bowing they can either fix that issue or make it so bows do damage

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
Dont make it so invis ppl show up on the map whats the point in invis then??? Also the last few quests are possible it's just lots of grinding don't be lazy. /t top doesnt need to be fixed it jus shows like ur towns worth. I agree with not being able to /speed and /fly right after combat. and the shop thing becuz i wanto sell mending. Also the bosses thing it'll be way too easy if u can just bow it so idk.
I dont get why ur defending this shiz so much. He made good points :/

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
glad to see this open discussion happening about earth. if someone could tell me what earth even is i might be interested in playing!!:) hope yall are enjoying manacube

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
glad to see this open discussion happening about earth. if someone could tell me what earth even is i might be interested in playing!!:) hope yall are enjoying manacube
Earth is kinda like survival but with the towny plugin, you have towns and nations. You can toggle your Town peacefull or you can take a part for the siege wars.
So you can play like you want, wanna build a big Town? Do that
Wanna have a war? Do that
Wanna grind money and go for /top? Do that

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Earth is kinda like survival but with the towny plugin, you have towns and nations. You can toggle your Town peacefull or you can take a part for the siege wars.
So you can play like you want, wanna build a big Town? Do that
Wanna have a war? Do that
Wanna grind money and go for /top? Do that
that sounds interestinng!! thank u for answering <3!

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
I have been playing earth(towny) for about a week now and wanted to give some feedback to the servers staff and open up a discussion for other players to voice their opinions on.

1. When creating shops not all items have a section the item you are selling pop up on. example (most foods) 2. Trench tools keep breaking due to people using them in towns and it gets a bit annoying when wanted to clear out land for builds and other things.
3. When making a trade the lowest you can put in is 1k, some people want to send more specific numbers down to the last dollar and this could be fixed easily.
4. Hostile mob spawners, people have been wanted more spawners so they can complete quests easier and or grind up their drops.
5. When pvping after leaving combat there should be a cooldown on being able to change your speed and enabling fly, there have been situations where another player has fled using these tactics.
6. Making it so bows can be used on the bosses, Bows don't do damage to the boss its self but it still counts for damage on the leader board for placement rewards.
7. /t top (this command doesn't show the balance of the town bank)
8. The last few town quests aren't able to be completed.
9. Make it so invisible players show up on the live map.
10. There is no current way of getting items from the end, maybe make a market where you can buy these items or make a custom end world.
I actually agree with most of these! Make sure you let Baitin or RQ know about your suggesetions! I know they are taking lists of suggestions as we speak!

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
I think a few of these have been fixed or worked on but it's definitely worth a shot to bring them up to staff and see where these suggestions are for progress. Or if they werent on the list, they could be added

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
I think a few of these have been fixed or worked on but it's definitely worth a shot to bring them up to staff and see where these suggestions are for progress. Or if they werent on the list, they could be added
Some are fixed, and others are on staffs lists of stuff to do :)