Earth: Give Nation Assistants Rank Add Perms

Shefti

PATRON+
Shefti
Shefti
Patron+
Ratings
I'll make this simple. I think nation assistants should be allowed to grant other nation members ranks. I understand not being able to grant them to nation assistant, but at least to guard rank to allow them to gain points in sieges. I think a nation assistant should be similar to a town assistant where they can grant ranks. Only having one person to grant ranks can make it difficult if that person is hard to reach or isn't online.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I'll make this simple. I think nation assistants should be allowed to grant other nation members ranks. I understand not being able to grant them to nation assistant, but at least to guard rank to allow them to gain points in sieges. I think a nation assistant should be similar to a town assistant where they can grant ranks. Only having one person to grant ranks can make it difficult if that person is hard to reach or isn't online.
yeah also make them be able to give nation titles lol

also allow them to merge nations when the nation king isnt online assuming that the nation the assistant in question is in is in the prevailing nation

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Hey!
I do agree, and it has been suggested to devs that they should add that Assistants can grant others ranks thats under Assistats (aka Guard and mod)
Giving assistants perms to merge nations will prob not happend, as it could be majorly abused.

Last edited: