Earth P2W

NinjaStar5559

PATRON+
NinjaStar5559
NinjaStar5559
Patron+
Ratings
Imagine, a server that has ZERO cash flow apart from doing quests that offer little cash and require you to do some obsurd tasks and then the ManaPond that is way to big and probably 25% of the drops are uncatchable. What if I told you that the best way to get money was by buy SpongeBob Crates and getting the krabby patty formula that give 5k-50k. Well that server would be Earth where at the end of each month the towns with the most amount of money wins... yup if youre not willing to dump a good amount of money into Earth, doesnt matter how many people you have, you will never win because there are always people with nothing better to do than pay to win. Yes, I am a Patron on this server. Ive also been on this server for 8 years and seen how this server went through EULA, crawled through and survived to merge with Mineville. But never has there been such P2W on this server.

There is NO economy on Earth. On Survival and Skyblock players sell items to a server shop for money and that gives the server an economy, granted its a bust economy after the first month due to the insane wealth inequality. Earth needs something where players should have to work for the money and not just have ALTs sit at an iron farm for hours upon hours. The idea of players setting the economy by selling items at their price is good on paper but doesnt work in reality. The server doesnt retain enough people for that idea to work.

The Crate rewards are a fucking joke, Imagine paying 3$ for an ancient key or event using your monthly rank reward, just to get 16 ore, or an enchanting table that comes with rank kits. its a scam is what it is. Is there nothing better to reward players?

Me personally im going to continue playing Earth hoping some change happens but that champion score for the top town is bullshit considering they bought that.

Ratings
4 17
Imagine, a server that has ZERO cash flow apart from doing quests that offer little cash and require you to do some obsurd tasks and then the ManaPond that is way to big and probably 25% of the drops are uncatchable. What if I told you that the best way to get money was by buy SpongeBob Crates and getting the krabby patty formula that give 5k-50k. Well that server would be Earth where at the end of each month the towns with the most amount of money wins... yup if youre not willing to dump a good amount of money into Earth, doesnt matter how many people you have, you will never win because there are always people with nothing better to do than pay to win. Yes, I am a Patron on this server. Ive also been on this server for 8 years and seen how this server went through EULA, crawled through and survived to merge with Mineville. But never has there been such P2W on this server.

There is NO economy on Earth. On Survival and Skyblock players sell items to a server shop for money and that gives the server an economy, granted its a bust economy after the first month due to the insane wealth inequality. Earth needs something where players should have to work for the money and not just have ALTs sit at an iron farm for hours upon hours. The idea of players setting the economy by selling items at their price is good on paper but doesnt work in reality. The server doesnt retain enough people for that idea to work.

The Crate rewards are a fucking joke, Imagine paying 3$ for an ancient key or event using your monthly rank reward, just to get 16 ore, or an enchanting table that comes with rank kits. its a scam is what it is. Is there nothing better to reward players?

Me personally im going to continue playing Earth hoping some change happens but that champion score for the top town is bullshit considering they bought that.
yeah I don't play Earth here because of this