SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
This is a list of wishes from the players at Earth, this is not only my wishes, but from the community!

Fix Quests:
The daily Quests is often impossible due to server settings, like getting killed by an angry pigling when they are not aggressive on the realm.
Town Quests have quests like reach Island lvl 50, thats also the wrong realm.
When completed quest, u also often dont get the prices (Mainly items like weapon)

Trench tools, builder Wands, sorting Wands and harvester hoe does not work within or outside claims for most players

Speed/disguises should be automaticly disabled when you get the combat tag

Some of the crate wins does not make sence, like the enchantment table etc.

We could need the rules posted, we also want Earth to be on the forums and wiki

Some players miss some items at /shop

The villagers from spawners are usless, they cant trade and you dont get any xp from killing them

Some players also want an easier way to get success dust, like we had /Jobs at MV
With Job points

Many players also want the /ah and /auc back, since it where a big part of the ECO.

Some players want ''The end''

The teaming in lps is always an issue, might be Good with some more Staff there to Keep an eye

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Trench tools, builder Wands, sorting Wands and harvester hoe does not work within or outside claims for most players

Speed/disguises should be automaticly disabled when you get the combat tag

We could need the rules posted, we also want Earth to be on the forums and wiki

The villagers from spawners are usless, they cant trade and you dont get any xp from killing them

Some players also want an easier way to get success dust, like we had /Jobs at MV
With Job points
I agree with all of them but I think these are the biggest ones that affect us everyday on here

Shadowbox1

ELITE
Shadowbox1
Shadowbox1
ELITE
I agree, especially on fixing shop (lots of unobtainable items and missing basic items like dirt and cobblestone), and putting /ah back in. New to the server but for a player based economy seems kinda half baked atm

markoni3732001

PATRON
markoni3732001
markoni3732001
Patron
Ratings
yeah i miss the old /jobs where you could actually grind for good stuff now all you do is wait since /town quests are broken and the other ones are a joke if you want make money (old earth eco 3hours grind was 300k cash money ) and i think it was more fair for players without rank to get the same fun

also /ah needs to come back not selling vaults in flipping sell chests

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
yeah i miss the old /jobs where you could actually grind for good stuff now all you do is wait since /town quests are broken and the other ones are a joke if you want make money (old earth eco 3hours grind was 300k cash money ) and i think it was more fair for players without rank to get the same fun

also /ah needs to come back not selling vaults in flipping sell chests
I agree Mark, but I see why they got rid of the old jobs system... unfortunately as we all know too many people abused it by using auto clickers, auto farming, etc.
However, I do think /ah would be a great addition to Earth even to just sell SVA and other high end items... Oftentimes it is hard to advertise those high priced items because it's such a small market who would be interested. I think adding /ah would help the SVA and other high end valuable market grow tremendously.

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Tbh i agree with all but i think should be like ces shop where people could see ces that other people are selling. And the town quests are a huge problem since day 1.