TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
As we all saw today, Earth is going to be resetting next week. With this comes the need to start and prepare for reset. Rarely items will get lost during reset and it is important to make sure you have screenshots of all of your transferable perks to help speed up the process just in case. This post is to help answer some of the common questions that come up and to help you understand what you can and can’t bring with you through the reset and give you some tips and tricks to make sure you have a smooth reset.

It is always recommended to either record or screenshot each of your transferable perks/items to make sure nothing is lost during the reset process. This will help be able to get them back just in case. While holding your Season Vault Access items you can do /id to see the ID of the item, a screenshot of that is always nice to keep as well as it can help find the item in case it is lost.

What can I bring with me?
Your rank, won/purchased perks (artmap, chat feelings, etc), titles, glows, statuses, auras, chat colors, join/quit messages, pins, wardrobe items, furniture, purchased kits, crate-won prefixes, and of course your items that have season vault access.

Is my private vault my reset vault?
No, your private vault (/pv) is not your reset vault. To access your reset vault, you will need to do /resetvault.

What items have season vault access?
Items that have season vault are all won in crates. The only exception to this is the Heroic Sword, which can be obtained through the Boss Hunter Task. The items will say “Season Vault Access on the lore of the item.

Do I get to keep my Hellhound helmet through the reset?
No, boss rewards, ancient, legendary, mythical tools and armor are not vaultable and will be lost in the reset.

Where do I put my furniture?
Make sure to pick up all of your furniture and then do /furniture and click the chest. This will deposit your furniture into storage where they will be kept through the reset.

Do I keep my wardrobe items in my /wardrobe?
Yes you will need to keep your wardrobe items deposited.

When should I vault my items?
You should vault your items as soon as possible as you never know what could come up between now and the reset. It is always the best choice to vault your items as soon as you can after the reset announcement post.

I have more SVAs than I can fit in my resetvault, what should I do?
If you have more than 54 SVAs you need to either use an alt or ask someone you trust to vault for you. If you cannot find someone you can reach out to me and I can help put you in contact with someone to help. Just don’t wait until the last minute.

Will my house/town be lost with the reset?
Yes, your builds, money, and items will be reset. Everyone will have a fresh start. With this will come many updates/new features for everyone to enjoy.

If I don’t vault will I be able to get my items back?
No, it is considered a player error if you forget to vault and you will not be able to get the items back.

I’m out of town and can’t vault, what should I do?
If you are out of town and cannot vault. Please message a staff member to help come up with a plan to make sure your items are vaulted. While no promises can be made, we will do what we can to help you. It never hurts to ask.

Reset Checklist
Below is a checklist that you can use to look through when you’re preparing your items for a reset.

• Donor Rank
  • Vaultable items

• Chat colors
  • Glows
  • Tags/titles
  • Join/quit Messages
  • Crate won prefix colors
  • Pins
  • Statuses
  • Auras

• Wardrobe (hand, back, hat gear)
  • Furniture

• Art Map
  • Fastplace
  • Chat Feelings
  • Cosmetics
  • Store purchased perks

• Premium Kits

As always, if I forgot anything or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know or ask! Let's get through this reset as smooth as possible together!

Last edited:

ElbonIII

ELITE
ElbonIII
ElbonIII
ELITE
Ratings
45 1
Love it! I would like to add that in addition to the perk itself I suggest taking ss of all your artmap paintings :)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
thank you Jacob

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
As we all saw today, Earth is going to be resetting next week. With this comes the need to start and prepare for reset. Rarely items will get lost during reset and it is important to make sure you have screenshots of all of your transferable perks to help speed up the process just in case. This post is to help answer some of the common questions that come up and to help you understand what you can and can’t bring with you through the reset and give you some tips and tricks to make sure you have a smooth reset.

It is always recommended to either record or screenshot each of your transferable perks/items to make sure nothing is lost during the reset process. This will help be able to get them back just in case. While holding your Season Vault Access items you can do /id to see the ID of the item, a screenshot of that is always nice to keep as well as it can help find the item in case it is lost.

What can I bring with me?
Your rank, won/purchased perks (artmap, chat feelings, etc), titles, glows, statuses, auras, chat colors, join/quit messages, pins, wardrobe items, furniture, purchased kits, crate-won prefixes, and of course your items that have season vault access.

Is my private vault my reset vault?
No, your private vault (/pv) is not your reset vault. To access your reset vault, you will need to do /resetvault.

What items have season vault access?
Items that have season vault are all won in crates. The only exception to this is the Heroic Sword, which can be obtained through the Boss Hunter Task. The items will say “Season Vault Access on the lore of the item.

Do I get to keep my Hellhound helmet through the reset?
No, boss rewards, ancient, legendary, mythical tools and armor are not vaultable and will be lost in the reset.

Where do I put my furniture?
Make sure to pick up all of your furniture and then do /furniture and click the chest. This will deposit your furniture into storage where they will be kept through the reset.

Do I keep my wardrobe items in my /wardrobe?
Yes you will need to keep your wardrobe items deposited.

When should I vault my items?
You should vault your items as soon as possible as you never know what could come up between now and the reset. It is always the best choice to vault your items as soon as you can after the reset announcement post.

I have more SVAs than I can fit in my resetvault, what should I do?
If you have more than 54 SVAs you need to either use an alt or ask someone you trust to vault for you. If you cannot find someone you can reach out to me and I can help put you in contact with someone to help. Just don’t wait until the last minute.

Will my house/town be lost with the reset?
Yes, your builds, money, and items will be reset. Everyone will have a fresh start. With this will come many updates/new features for everyone to enjoy.

If I don’t vault will I be able to get my items back?
No, it is considered a player error if you forget to vault and you will not be able to get the items back.

I’m out of town and can’t vault, what should I do?
If you are out of town and cannot vault. Please message a staff member to help come up with a plan to make sure your items are vaulted. While no promises can be made, we will do what we can to help you. It never hurts to ask.

Reset Checklist
Below is a checklist that you can use to look through when you’re preparing your items for a reset.

• Donor Rank
  • Vaultable items

• Chat colors
  • Glows
  • Tags/titles
  • Join/quit Messages
  • Crate won prefix colors
  • Pins
  • Statuses
  • Auras

• Wardrobe (hand, back, hat gear)
  • Furniture

• Art Map
  • Fastplace
  • Chat Feelings
  • Cosmetics
  • Store purchased perks

• Premium Kits

As always, if I forgot anything or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know or ask! Let's get through this reset as smooth as possible together!
Dearest Jacob
Thank you for making this Guide for the reset of Earth, I really appreciated the effort and time it would have taken to do so...

You're the bestest
<3 VAL

Ratings
426 8
my opinion to this is very sad that new commers will lose in months everything Big L sorry but its true
This was last year's, 2022. No need to worry about it yet. It'll be announced in the discord channel under #annoucement when it actually happens this year.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
my opinion to this is very sad that new commers will lose in months everything Big L sorry but its true
resets are able to bring even more players into the game, for example, last season earth was incredibly dead, only around 10 concurrent players on average, boom, reset, now there's easily 50

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
resets are able to bring even more players into the game, for example, last season earth was incredibly dead, only around 10 concurrent players on average, boom, reset, now there's easily 50
10? No no u mean 4