Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I've been playing Manacube Earth since the start of this season and have quickly grown an unhealthy obsession & love/hate relationship with this gamemode lol. Anyways, since this is my first time back to minecraft since 2017 I thought I'd share some suggestions I had on features/changes that I think would benefit the server.

1. Sell Signs:
At the moment with the economy on Earth going crazy it is hard to keep up with selling items that my grinder creates. I know that this isn't an isolated issue as I have spoken to others who were unable to sell their loot due to the volume of it and the lack of sell wands, Infinity chests on the server. Sell signs are a quick way to sell items within a chest similar to how Player shops work, you would click on the sign and it would sell all contents of the chest. (Could be a paid feature ex. available for Elite)

2. Hopper Filters:
Would be cool to have for different grinder set-ups as well as storage organisation. (I remember we had something like this on an old SB server I played). (Could be a paid feature ex. available for MVP+)

3. Update Wiki:
At the moment I feel like the wiki for earth is incomplete. As a newer player it was difficult to not only understand the plugins for Earth through the wiki but there were many questions that I and others had that 100% could be answered on the wiki.

4. Mail GUI
I've said it before, ill say it again... the server needs to have a mail GUI, especially if mods rely on /mail to be able to remove players Lockette signs. It is also good for people who have the brains of the goldfish (me), so I can go back and actually see what I sent while I was on could9 at 4am :)

5. Better Towny GUI
I feel like a lot of the issues that players have with towny to begin with is that the commands can be overwhelming for new players. A simple GUI where players can access all of their commands, perms etc would be great to have.

6. Inventory Full Alert
Would be a cool feature that we would be able to toggle (possibly add a /toggles /toggle command for misc things like this) Just over all would make the server look cleaner & easier to use. (Could be a paid feature ex. available for VIP+)

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey! I like your suggestions, but just want to clarify and give some input of what I think on some of them.

2. Hopper Filters:
Would be cool to have for different grinder set-ups as well as storage organisation. (I remember we had something like this on an old SB server I played). (Could be a paid feature ex. available for MVP+)
What do you mean by this? Currently you can filter chunk hoppers (shift + left click with fist) when they pick up items and put multiple in a single chunk so your items go through certain storage systems/sort accordingly. I'll add a screenshot below to what I mean. Not quite sure what you meant, but interested to hear more.

1672814185853.png

3. Update Wiki:
At the moment I feel like the wiki for earth is incomplete. As a newer player it was difficult to not only understand the plugins for Earth through the wiki but there were many questions that I and others had that 100% could be answered on the wiki.
What parts of the wiki would you like to see more info added to? Going into this season a lot of the Earth wiki was re-done, but I can agree that it never hurts to see more info added, just wondering what kind of info you'd like to see added here. The Getting Started article has a lot of into when it comes to newer players.

5. Better Towny GUI
I feel like a lot of the issues that players have with towny to begin with is that the commands can be overwhelming for new players. A simple GUI where players can access all of their commands, perms etc would be great to have.
I know this has been brought up before, but tbh I am not entirely sure how possible it is as Towny is an open plugin. I'll bring it up again though to see. There's also /plot perm gui that can be very useful when it comes to setting up plot perms.

The other suggestions I don't really have a whole lot of thoughts with as they seem pretty straight forward to me. I'll go ahead and bring them up to the rest of the Earth staff so they can definitely be discussed.

Thank you so much for the suggestions and I look forward to hearing more feedback and suggestions from you in the future!

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
What do you mean by this? Currently you can filter chunk hoppers (shift + left click with fist) when they pick up items and put multiple in a single chunk so your items go through certain storage systems/sort accordingly. I'll add a screenshot below to what I mean. Not quite sure what you meant, but interested to hear more.
We had something similar to this but it was just for hoppers. So you'd make a water circuit and have different filters on different hoppers. I just feel like a bunch of chunk hoppers for storage organisation is a lot (it also looks spammy and ugly due to the hologram imo)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
YESS!! all these are great