Easiest Champion Map (Poll)

Easiest Champion map

• Haunted Manor

• Winter Wonderland

• Aquatic Adventure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slasher2021

Ratings
I am trying to apply to be a helper and you need to be God rank which means getting 5,000 score and, I have been having a really hard time with that but if I complete one champion map that will get me there. So I was wondering which Champion Map you think is the easiest.

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

First off I commend you for taking the initiative to want to apply for Helper, and it's always cool to see that people want to help out the community! I would suggest however that you don't rush to meet the requirements, but instead take your time to really learn as much as you can about the Parkour server as a whole. This way, you'll be more prepared and you'll probably also find yourself more ready than you would rushing to get God as soon as possible to meet an application requirement. I actually just ranked up to Insane yesterday and I still feel I have a lot of ways I could get better at parkour, so I would try to focus on your personal knowledge and skill rather than just looking at a rank.

As for Champion maps, I believe I've seen a post similar to this one in the past, and I remember that it was general agreed that out of the current Champion maps available, Aquatic is currently the hardest, however there was a bit of debate of how to rank the other two. In my opinion, both Haunted Manor and Winter Wonderland are about the same difficulty, and I really enjoy the difficulty level they both offer since they're not incredibly difficult, and it allows all players to have fun with some of the bigger maps on the parkour server. In summary, I would say either Winter Wonderland or Haunted Manor are interchangeable the easiest Champion map. I believe there's also more Champion maps soon to be added, so hopefully you'll be able to have some fun with those as well!

Thanks for reading and best of luck,

- Icebarge

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I would say that Haunted Manor is the easiest champ map since the jumps are fairly straight forward :D

Slasher2021

Ratings
Heyo!

First off I commend you for taking the initiative to want to apply for Helper, and it's always cool to see that people want to help out the community! I would suggest however that you don't rush to meet the requirements, but instead take your time to really learn as much as you can about the Parkour server as a whole. This way, you'll be more prepared and you'll probably also find yourself more ready than you would rushing to get God as soon as possible to meet an application requirement. I actually just ranked up to Insane yesterday and I still feel I have a lot of ways I could get better at parkour, so I would try to focus on your personal knowledge and skill rather than just looking at a rank.

As for Champion maps, I believe I've seen a post similar to this one in the past, and I remember that it was general agreed that out of the current Champion maps available, Aquatic is currently the hardest, however there was a bit of debate of how to rank the other two. In my opinion, both Haunted Manor and Winter Wonderland are about the same difficulty, and I really enjoy the difficulty level they both offer since they're not incredibly difficult, and it allows all players to have fun with some of the bigger maps on the parkour server. In summary, I would say either Winter Wonderland or Haunted Manor are interchangeable the easiest Champion map. I believe there's also more Champion maps soon to be added, so hopefully you'll be able to have some fun with those as well!

Thanks for reading and best of luck,

- Icebarge
Thanks you for the helpful advice. I will make sure to not rush and take my time. Thanks

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I used to no-life haunted manor for champion rank, so that's my pick owo

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Winter Wonderland is slightly longer than Haunted Manor, but it has much simpler jumps and there aren't really any annoying sections.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
hm is p easy for me so probably that tho ww is actually not too hard if u get past cp4

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Haunted Mansion is definitely easier in my mind, Wonderland has more basic jumps (I just can't get past I think checkpoint 6), while Haunted Mansion has more difficultish jumps (just weird sections) but much more complete able.

Last edited:

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
Personally I find haunted manor the easiest, as it's sligthly shorter than winter wonderland, with a bit easier jumps than aquatic adventure. I also really enjoy the parkour jumps, as most of them are fairly simple. The map has a decent amount of checkpoints as well.

I also find some of the maps in winter wonderland quite annoying, especially the launchpad boost to the pokeball inside the big house (as it's quite unpredictable), and the jumps from head to head in the snowglobe (I think it's a snowglobe atleast). The rest of the parkour is simple though, with lots of checkpoints.

Aquatic adventure is guaranteed the hardest, with many 4 block and 3 block 1 up jumps. This map only has 5 checkpoints, making it pretty difficult to do it in short time. There are also some annoying cobble-wall jumps, but if you know force momentum this map should be just okay.

If you plan on applying for Helper I wish you the best of luck! :)