Easiest Extreme/Insane Maps

Ratings
howdy! on the topic of parkour maps, what do you guys think are the easiest extreme/insane maps? i want to complete one but to be honest i am a wimp and don't do well at most of them haha

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
An easy expert map that is fun is holepunch but oceanwaves is considered the easiest I just find it kinda boring

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Easiest Expert is either OceanWaves or ShatteredWorld both are easy to complete but OceanWaves is a bit confusing at the beginning and Shattered as a lot of landmines but both have easy parkour.

Easiest Insane is either ISS or Ancient but I haven't been able to complete either of them not going to lie.

BenIsRandom

MVP
BenIsRandom
BenIsRandom
MVP
Ratings
Some experts I found easy were OceanWaves, GoldMinePK, SlimePK, and PowerpuffGirls. They all have a lot of easy parkour, but be warned, PowerpuffGirls has 4 neups (inclusing an invisible one).
Some insanes I found easy were ISS, Ancient, and BedroomPK. BedroomPK may be really long but the parkour is pretty basic and easy to get the hang of.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I'll just say a few that I know off the top of my head. This is my opinion, so it might not be easy for you, but most of the time I suck at parkour and these maps are perfect for me then.
Expert: Eggman, Elsa, ObsidianTower, GoldMinePK, SlimePK, OceanWaves, HopePunch,
Insane: Ancient, AncientWall, ISS, uhh Fridge, VendingMachine, and more that I can't think of.

I'll edit this when I come online so I can see some more maps that are easy. Hope this helps for now :D

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Tardis!

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Luigi is the shortest insane with easy jumps but only have 1 CP abou 15 jumps in