Easy map: Pizza man

What do you think should happen to this course?

• Leave it as it is

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Remove the map entirely

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Extend the course and place it in Medium

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
2016-06-03_22.19.39.png
2016-06-03_22.20.19.png
Hey everyone!
I wanted to go ahead and just say it, somewhere near the end of the easy parkour section there is this course that resembles a man eating a pizza. I personally think that it is very well made, and it looks very nice. But the parkour you have to do is just incredibly hard, I myself am an Expert rank right now, I have had people who have Insane rank say that they haven't been able to complete the course, and to be honest, I don't know anyone that has. A couple of days ago, I tried to do every single easy parkour in 1 day, I managed to do every single one, except that one, even though I spend over half an our on that thing. It of course is just my opinion, but I think that this parkour should either be extended and be placed in the Medium section of the parkour server, or should be deleted.The creator of this map is called: JPWizard
-Rowan_01

Last edited:
Ratings
42 2
Hello Rowan,

I want to thank you for your personal opinion on this map, I myself just wanted to give my opinion on saying that I did have a little trouble completing this map, but did end up to, I believe if you can keep trying, you can too!

Have a wonderful day!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
To be completely honest, personally I don't think a map that someone worked hard on and got it accepted should be removed just because players can't make a jump. If anything they could just make this parkour a hard or expert, if anything. Not to come off mean but this is just my opinion. :)

Have a nice day.
-Texans

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
I have done this parkour several times before, and there are a few tricky jumps. In my opinion, it should not be in hard, but it should be extended a little bit more, and should be put in medium.

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
I have a bad memory regarding this map that forced me to restart the map so I hate this map

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
I decided to replay the map and it wasn't that hard this time around but Master rank so that might be a factor in difficulty