Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
All of these are for the next season of survival:

Inf chest tax (sell items inside for 80 percent of original sell price)
reason: inf chests being so overpowered has made manual grinding pointless, it really feels like grinding is no longer worth it due to the "afk and do nothing" type of game play inf chests currently allow. While I do believe inf chests should stay, they should not be making the amount of money it currently is allowing.

Seller Minion tax
reason: same as above

Builderwand In /buy (like 20000 uses or sth)
reason: Makes people wanna build big impressive farms more, and brings back manual grinding

Introduce block value back block value like in the old days
reason: no one ever complained about it, and it brings back new ways to eco gain, instead of just afking infinity chest ig farms 24/7

Introduce /ad to make cubits again back
reason: helps server, helps players, makes cubits less over-inflated, they are currently selling for around 100 mill to 200 mill per cubit

Remove stacked spawners
reason: they cause massive amounts of item lag for the amount of iron it produces, it makes the economy super over-inflated, also farm building require little to no planning or skill, its become just toss a couple hundred or thousands in a farm, itll probably work out.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please share your thoughts in the comments below

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
What a load of poop people need to stop complaining people who afk 24/7 have paid for a subscription or a rank plus it is costing them money to run the pc that runs the farm XD the only people who keep complaining is the people who don't want to afk or spend money but yet want to be rich
Ur missing the point big time here. My man is just saying there is too much of a difference between manual selling and auto-selling. So there should be a small nerf to auto-sellers to even it out a bit. It has nothing to do with not wanting to spend money or not wanting to afk. There is just too big of a difference between the pros and cons of auto- and manual selling.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Ur missing the point big time here. My man is just saying there is too much of a difference between manual selling and auto-selling. So there should be a small nerf to auto-sellers to even it out a bit. It has nothing to do with not wanting to spend money or not wanting to afk. There is just too big of a difference between the pros and cons of auto- and manual selling.
I think at the very least a small nerf is in order for auto sellers as the pros far outweigh the cons I actually think a bigger penalty on goods sold through auto selling would go a long way in balancing the economy out and perhaps slowing it up.

Seperate to what Lantern said I also think spawner stacking is an issue more so for the lag issues it creates and general playability of the Survival server then anything else. It would also result in perhaps a bit more skill however I feel like the stacking have spawners at least for some has resulted in a big focus in other areas of an iron golem farm. I actually think a way to bring a bit more skill and knowledge into making farms would be to bring back poppies with Iron Golem spawns as from what Ive seen from Skyblock this is quite the caveat also spawners getting stuck is annoying asf on skyblock and bar the lag difference really is irritating. Also would be good to see block value I guess but its ehh idc either way tbh valuable blocks are overrated as a resource.

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
btw for anyone confused, im not saying remove afk from the game, im saying nerf afk and not sell and still make equal cash as afk and sell manually