Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0, mostly due to the fact that the theme is very unoriginal, as there are several maps already relating to nature. However, the backwards concept is original, which is a plus. The build is well-done, and there are a lot of details. There is a lot of variation in the parkour, which is good, and there is a minimal amount of floating jumps, which is definitely a plus. I believe it fits the medium difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello FruitDuit,

I’m going to be Rejecting your map for the following reasons,

The theme isn’t very original, there are already quite a few maps that fit the tree theme, even though there aren’t any maps exactly like it.

The build was alright, you did use a nice variety in blocks and some parts were detailed, but it isn’t very attractive to look at, I would recommend also working on shaping especially in the trunk area of the tree.

For the parkour, some parts were very repetitive, especially at the beginning since there were a lot of head hitters and fence jumps. As the map went on though, this was improved.

The parkour was possibly too difficult for a medium in some areas, but still too easy for a hard map, the length was good for a medium though.

Thanks for submitting your map!

Status
Not open for further replies.