efficient ig farm designs?

is 6-8mil an hour good?

• yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
hey, i have built quite a large ig farm that i have spent 1bil coins on and it doesn’t seem to be working efficiently. it has 4 stacked spawners spaced 6 blocks apart and only makes about 6-8mil per hour. I am using an infinity chest. i think there are better farm designs out there but i don’t know where to find them. any recommendations?

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Make sure you afk all spawners with alts and I can get on to check it if you would like me to and help you build a better one

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Skyblock tech is awful for iron golems its frankly quite lazy. I'm not going to get into a lot of detail but here are some small things.

Small things like ice to move up Mob speed helps at a very low percentage if what you are looking for is efficiency. Drop distance and how long they have to go to Lava also affects the design and whether you use a Lava farm or a drop/lava variant for speed and how the drops are collected. Once you get to the Chest system you have to start considering things like sell cycles, chest clogging and hopper efficient design if you don't have 30 alts to run the same inefficient farm on 30 islands. If you have specific questions about Farm design I can help you with that :D

Skyblock tech is awful for iron golems its frankly quite lazy. I'm not going to get into a lot of detail but here are some small things.

Small things like ice to move up Mob speed helps at a very low percentage if what you are looking for is efficiency. Drop distance and how long they have to go to Lava also affects the design and whether you use a Lava farm or a drop/lava variant for speed and how the drops are collected. Once you get to the Chest system you have to start considering things like sell cycles, chest clogging and hopper efficient design if you don't have 30 alts to run the same inefficient farm on 30 islands. If you have specific questions about Farm design I can help you with that :D
Do you have any good designs that you would reccomend?