MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Act

Ratings
For the eggs there are 4 in spawn, 2 in dark roots and 2 in magic islands. I can make a post with the coordinates to the eggs in a little bit. Just grind for slayer 2 :D
Oh wow, that'd be great! I still don't have access to the magic islands, but I need the ones in dark roots! Thank you in advance!

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
Oh wow, that'd be great! I still don't have access to the magic islands, but I need the ones in dark roots! Thank you in advance!
In dark roots there is one in the middle with the guardians. And one in the spider cave. On the opposite side of the start

In dark roots there is one in the middle with the guardians. And one in the spider cave. On the opposite side of the start
the only thing i'm finding in the cave is the location egg? And me and my three friends searched for over 3 hours there!

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
the only thing i'm finding in the cave is the location egg? And me and my three friends searched for over 3 hours there!
There is just one egg in the cave.
There is also one in the middle of darkroots, 2 in slayer 2 and 4 in spawn. If you come on aztec and msg me. IGN: OPCape, I will gladely show you where they are