Eggs on Skyblock?

Ratings
Hey fellow miners, I recently have noticed the high increase of cake /quests being active. The only issue is eggs. I have noticed many people who are having the same issue as me and that is, "Where can I get eggs?" I do know about 3/4 warps which do sell eggs; however, I have noticed they have a decent monopoly over the price of them. To try to make and egg shop at a more affordable price I tried to make an egg farm of my own. The only issue was I afk'ed the farm for about 2 hours yesterday, and when I returned there were still 0 eggs. If anyone could show me what i have to do to make a farm where I can get a lot of eggs let me know either here or via online skyblock.

Thanks to all

- MA

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Hi ManaAddict,

Eggs do tend to get quite pricy during the quests and I appreciate you trying to help the server out! I have an egg farm that I'd gladly show you. Just let me know when you're on!

Have a nice day,
Roza.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I'm pretty sure that it's still set up this way, but last time that I played Skyblock for myself, chickens didn't lay eggs unless they were naturally spawned or spawned via /spawnmob (I think it worked that way). It may be a bit of a struggle, but if all chickens from everything laid eggs, there would be not only incredulous amounts of lag from all the chickens but also, it'd be far too easy to complete the quests. Balancing stuff out has to work somehow.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I imagine the reason they limit the number of chickens that could spawn eggs is to avoid causing the server lag. Also definitely good idea to make a egg shop.