Rejected El Torito (Spanish Village) (easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username: Mr_CloudyZ
  • Map name: El Torito
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp na
    2020-07-04_13.57.11.png
    me to it: Id: 100;91
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane: Easy

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello CloudyZ,

I regret to inform you your map is being rejected. While we have other maps of various towns, this map isn't exactly the same as those, so I would say it is an original theme. The build is a little underwhelming though to me, it doesn't really give me a full town feel. There's pieces of roads and buildings, but the build styles don't really match at all. There's what is meant to be a modern road on one of the buildings, but it cuts off straight into sand, then an old style coliseum, a really tiny water tower or tank? I'm not quite sure. The ground is also not textured at all, which struck me a bit odd.

The parkour isn't really mixed, as in the jumps are very repetitive and come in sections. The parkour is slightly varied, as you used other blocks on top of normal blocks for the most part. Try to use many different kinds of jumps and blocks in your map to make a unique and fun course. The difficulty and length fit an easy map. However, much of the parkour was floating. Try to attach jumps to your build in some way! You can see examples of this at /warp beta on the server, or in the Accepted maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.