Elder Destroyer Loot Table

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
Season 4 of Islands (the current season happening) is when the first boss of the gamemode was released; the Elder Destroyer. However, upon joining the gamemode and reading about it in the announcement post months ago, we only got a taste of what different types of loot we could obtain. I was curious about what exact loot could be obtained, so a while back I began to record what drops had which rarity.

Before I get into the list, I would like to thank @AlmightyGrindGod for helping me collect data to finish the list. Almighty battled about 50 bosses, and shared with me what loot came out of each reward crate. The data collected was very valuable in completing the Legendary tier of the loot table.

Without further ado here is the list, where upon defeating the Elder Destroyer you could get any 4 of these items:

Common Rewards
  • 64 Diamond Blocks
  • Legendary Enchantment Book
  • Large Money Pouch
  • 800 Silver Coins
  • 25,000 XP Bottle
  • Medium Money Pouch
  • 64 Emerald Blocks
  • Elytra
Rare Rewards
  • 2 Randomizer Scrolls
  • Magical Angel Dust (75%)
  • Heroic Enchantment Book
  • 8 Water Breathing Potions
  • Zombie Pigman Spawner
  • 35,000 XP Bottle
  • Villager Spawner
Legendary Rewards
  • Ancient Treasure Key
  • Legendary Treasure Key
  • Legendary Pickaxe
  • Legendary Sword
  • Iron Golem Spawner
  • Huge Money Pouch
  • Destroyer Title
  • Dragon Egg

Notes
  • When given the reward of Emerald Blocks, it says you get 64 but you only get 48.
  • A Randomizer Scroll is an item that can be used to re-roll the success and destroy rates on custom enchantment books.
  • The Water Breathing Potions last for 8 minutes each.
  • You can only get the Destroyer Title once.
  • The Dragon Egg adds 5000 island levels when placed.
  • Before I started recording drops, some items such as Dragon Heads, Blaze Spawners, and Creeper Spawners used to drop apart of the Rare tier (if I recall correctly). It is unknown if they have been removed, or had their rarity tier and/or drop percentage changed and are just extremely rare to find.

Final Words: The actual loot table in-game has changed before, so it's possible it can change again. Treat this as what you can expect to get instead of what you will surely get. In other words, this loot table above is unofficial, so if you receive something not on it don't go reporting it as a bug.

Edit 2019/05/31: Dragon Eggs have been found apart of the Legendary rewards

Last edited: